Naturally, Therapy Tonics and Provisions has to collect information from its users to help figure out what trends are happening and what content is most popular. After all, it is our goal to provide the ultimate community for medical marijuana patients and cannabis activists.
Users may connect with their Facebook accounts to enjoy a better viewing experience and exclusive content. Therapy Tonics and Provisions will not share this information with anyone and your name is only visible to you; displayed in the top right hand corner of the website when you login.
Email & Newsletter
We will never send e-mails to users who do not opt-in personally by signing up themselves. Therapy Tonics and Provisions will frequently prompt users to join our mailing list. This is to help grow our user base with like-minded people who want more than just a website to inform them.
- The drug industry’s triumph over the DEA
- Checking In On California’s Edibles Industry
- Pennsylvania Seeking Public Comments On MMJ Draft Rules (PA – Medical Cannabis)
- Is Florida’s Medical Marijuana Law Discriminatory? (FL – Medical Cannabis)
- Maine Draft Rules Would Prohibit Smoking, Vaping At Cannabis Clubs (ME – Cannabis Industry)