The OC Register provides some interesting insights and overviews about Marijuana production, both regulated and black market, accross the US with a focus on California. Some grea tinfographics here, and some startling numbers to consider!
By ttpadmin in California MMJ Law, News Comments Off on Marijuana is now legal in California, but it can still keep you from getting a job
- Medicinal and Adult Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act Regulations Overview
- CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS TITLE 16 DIVISION 42. BUREAU OF CANNABIS CONTROL
- BANKING ACCESS STRATEGIES FOR CANNABIS-RELATED BUSINESSES
- Regulating the Safety of Cannabis-Infused Foods: Alternatives to Prohibition – By Ross Gordon November 1, 2017 Prepared on behalf of Therapy Tonics & Provisoins
- Los Angeles OKs Draft of New Regulations for Pot Industry